1. Meet with a prospective student
2. Mention Ferris State University to a
local academic awards winner
3. Serve as an Alumni Recruiting Volunteer
at local college fairs
4. Talk about Ferris to parents with high-school aged students.
5. Help a student with his/her Ferris application
6. Speak about your job at a high school
7. Offer to represent Ferris at your local high school's scholarship and awards night.
8. Get Ferris information into local high schools.
9. Encourage all teenagers you meet through work, church, community, etc. to consider Ferris.
10. Renew a college friendship - contact the alumni office to help find lost classmates.
11. Contact your local area students when at Ferris State.
12. Visit a house-bound alumni.
13. Hold a neighborhood alumni get-together.
14. Write to local students on campus.
15. Send Ferris your new address when you move.
16. Call, email or write far-flung alumni.
17. Keep in touch with faculty about changes in your field.
Help Move Ferris Forward
18. Make a gift to Ferris.
19. Get your Ferris gift matched by your employer
20. Establish a scholarship for your program.
21. Join a Ferris sports booster organization.
22. Encourage others to give to Ferris.
23. Make Ferris a benefactor in your will.
24. Suggest a Ferris graduate for a job in your business
25. Support an alumnus' (a's) political campaign.
26. Plan a get-together for alumni in your field.
27. Hire a Ferris graduate.
28. Sponsor an Ferris intern in your place of business.
29. Offer to mentor a Ferris graduate new to your field.
30. Post available jobs on the job board on this site.
31. Encourage all your classmates to follow us on social media, including ferrisalumni.org, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
32. Read The Ferris Magazine.
33. Check out FSU's website:
34. Suggest a Ferris alumni for a local speaker.
35. Mention Ferris in your credentials.
36. Wear your class ring.
37. Keep Ferris informed of your personal and professional accomplishments.
38. Mention Ferris when addressing the public.
39. Quote Ferris people in writing or research.
40. Put a Ferris decal on your car or order a Ferris license plate.
41. Wear Ferris State University alumni clothing.
42. Tell new friends about your experiences at Ferris.
43. Share your campus photos with the Alumni Relations Office.
44. Getting married? Include that you're a Ferris grad in your wedding announcement.
45. Hang your Ferris diploma in your office or workstation.
46. Attend a Ferris sporting event, home or away.
47. Phone a classmate when in town.
48. Attend Homecoming each year and cheer on the Bulldogs.
49. Reminisce with classmates about the good memories from time spent at Ferris State University.
50. Organize a class reunion.