Extra meal registration has closed.
Click on the registration link above to sign up for the event.
Note: Register each rider separately.
• Well-marked roads on all routes.
• Detailed route maps provided.
• Roving SAG support for emergencies.
• Food stops with toilet facilities.
• Post-ride lunch.
• Showers at FSU Student Recreation Center.
• Bike techs available morning of tour for last-minute help at reasonable rates.
Tour Food Stops:
food on all routes. Rest stops on longer routes are spaced 20-30 miles
apart, most with a scenic view. Local specialties will be featured. Each
rest stop has toilet facilities.
NOTE: You must register before June 10 to be eligible for the meal!
Lunch will be served by Catering from noon until 5:30 p.m. Note: There will be a drawing for prizes at the lunch.
The lunch is included in the rider fee for riders registering by June 10. Lunch is not included for riders registering after June 10.
• All riders must wear helmets.
• Riders are to obey all traffic rules and laws and to ride in a
courteous and safe manner. Michigan law requires cyclists to ride as
near to the right as practicable and no more than two abreast.
• Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a cycling adult.
• Have your bike in good working order and bring appropriate tubes and tools for minor repairs.
Registration/Packet Pick Up:
• Online registration closes at midnight June 10, 2014.
• Day of ride registration is available.
• Save by registering early.
• Packet pick-up/day of ride registration is 7:30 to 11:00 a.m. at the FSU Student Recreation Center.
• Century riders should plan to start by 8:00 a.m.; 55 milers by 9:00 a.m.; 23 and 40 milers by 10:00 a.m. 10 mile riders by 11:00 a.m.
• Lunch service ends at 5:30 p.m. and SAG support ends on all routes at 5:00 p.m., so gauge your ride time appropriately.
• Parents or guardians must sign release for riders aged 17 or under.
• Your wristband is your admission to food stops, the lunch, and for SAG service.
• This is a rain or shine tour, so no refunds will be made after June 10.
• Registration after June 1 does not include event t-shirt.
*Register by June 10 to be eligible for a post-ride meal
All routes start and finish at the Ferris Student Recreation Center. For a map showing the start/finish and driving directions from your location, click here coming soon!
By email: Write to Kelly Seitter, Professor in Construction Management at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
By phone: Call (231) 591-2659 for any additional information
Unfortunately camping at the start the night before is not available.
For information on hotels, motels, camping, and area attractions, please visit this page: www.ferris.edu/htmls/visitors/homepage.htm
The Bulldog Bike Tour is sponsored by the FSU Alumni Office.
All proceeds support student scholarships.
NOTE: We are a "$1 Per Rider LMB Event" Follow this link for more information: http://www.lmb.org/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=categoryevents&id=4&Itemid=171