New design for 2013! A first-ever Ferris State Bulldogs Cycling Jersey: • S thru XL - $75 • XXL and XXXL - $80 Click here for a size chart
We are ordering the "Performance Fit."
Non-rider meal - $10 (pre-ordered by June 20)
Click on the registration link above to sign up for the event.
Note: Register each rider separately.
• Well-marked roads on all routes.
• Detailed route maps provided.
• Roving SAG support for emergencies.
• Food stops with toilet facilities.
• Post-ride lunch.
• Showers at FSU Student Recreation Center.
• Bike techs available morning of tour for last-minute help at reasonable rates.
Tour Food Stops:
Great food on all routes. Rest stops on longer routes are spaced 20-30 miles apart, most with a scenic view. Local specialties will be featured. Each rest stop has toilet facilities.
NOTE: You must register before June 20 to be eligible for the meal!
Lunch will be served by Catering from noon until 5:30 p.m. Note: There will be a drawing for prizes at the lunch.
The lunch is included in the rider fee for riders registering by June 20. Lunch is not included for riders registering after June 20.
• All riders must wear helmets.
• Riders are to obey all traffic rules and laws and to ride in a courteous and safe manner. Michigan law requires cyclists to ride as near to the right as practicable and no more than two abreast.
• Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a cycling adult.
• Have your bike in good working order and bring appropriate tubes and tools for minor repairs.
Registration/Packet Pick Up:
• Online registration closes at midnight June 20, 2013.
• Day of ride registration is available.
• Save by registering early.
• Packet pick-up/day of ride registration is 7:30 to 11:00 a.m. at the FSU Student Recreation Center.
• Century riders should plan to start by 8:00 a.m.; 55 milers by 9:00 a.m.; 23 and 40 milers by 10:00 a.m. 10 mile riders by 11:00 a.m.
• Lunch service ends at 5:30 p.m. and SAG support ends on all routes at 5:00 p.m., so gauge your ride time appropriately.
• Parents or guardians must sign release for riders aged 17 or under.
• Your wristband is your admission to food stops, the lunch, and for SAG service.
• This is a rain or shine tour, so no refunds will be made after June 20.
• Registration after June 10 does not include event t-shirt.
*Register by June 20 to be eligible for a post-ride meal
All routes start and finish at the Ferris Student Recreation Center. For a map showing the start/finish and driving directions from your location, click here coming soon!
By email: Write to Kelly Seitter, Professor in Construction Management at “email@example.com”.
By phone: Call (231) 591-2659 for any additional information
Just Announced! A post ride afterglow will be held at Cranker's Restaurant and Brewery in Big Rapids beginning at 3 p.m. Cranker's will provide free live music and appetizers on the patio. A portion of the proceeds will benefit student scholarships.
Unfortunately camping at the start the night before is not available.
For information on hotels, motels, camping, and area attractions, please visit this page: www.ferris.edu/htmls/visitors/homepage.htm
The Bulldog Bike Tour is sponsored by the FSU Alumni Office.
All proceeds support student scholarships.
NOTE: We are a "$1 Per Rider LMB Event" Follow this link for more information: http://www.lmb.org/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=categoryevents&id=4&Itemid=171